Ready to shoot with Dave? Required reading!
Before spending any time looking at inspiration and planning the shoot, you should first go to the Model Release and read it fully, understand it, and fill it out. Without a model release we don't shoot. If you have any questions about the release feel free to message me.
As an artist I am inspired by other artists and their creations. I never want to create what they have created of course. That wouldn't be possible nor desirable. Their art is simply an inspiring jumping off point where I can come up with new and innovative ideas of my own. My mindset when looking at their art is different than theirs was so it takes me in my own direction.
So, the following is a collection of my current favorite images from other artists that I use to inspire my shoots. If you are planning to shoot with me you are welcome to look at these and hopefully become just as inspired.
There are several other pages you might want to check out before a shoot. I have a guide that tells you what to expect as well as what I expect. And if you plan on doing implied or nudes and you are new at it, or have never done it before, I have created a 3 part blog that gives you some good information and things to think about. Although I never push people past their limits, you should understand that fine art nudes is what I do. If you come to the shoot expecting all head shots and fashion, you should reconsider.
These are passworded, and only people I'm ready to work with can view them.
I have several galleries listed based on types of shots.
- Fashion - Anything new, trendy, or different. Usually clothing or makeup.
- Moody - Often darker and thoughtful or thought provoking
- Implied Nudes - often nude yet showing nothing more than a bikini
- Nudes - Fine art nudes are clean, classy, and beautiful
- Fun Inspiration - Off the wall different and fun - my bucket list
- Concepts - Either lighting, makeup, or just something very different
- Steam Punk - Steam Punk is a style of an apocalyptic age that is a cross between Elizabethan and Old West
- Cosplay - Super heros, generally body painted