Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Dave Kelley Artistics, referred to in this document as DKA from this point forward. All of the content published on Dave Kelley Artistics Information Exchange by DKA is protected by copyright under the laws of United States and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website are owned and controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by DKA.
These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and DKA. By signing up to Dave Kelley Artistics Information Exchange, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read these terms prior to using this website. If you have any questions or concerns about this agreement, please contact email@example.com
* All payments go through Stripe for processing and all major credit and debit cards are accepted. At no time is your payment information, including your card information, available to anyone other than the processing agent.
* If monthly or annual subscription payments are not paid, the subscription will be terminated.
* Subscription can be cancelled at any time before the next renewal date.
* Once yearly/monthly payment has been made, member is not eligible for a refund.
* DKA reserves the right to modify fees and billing terms, upon prior notice to the members.
* Once payment has been made, member is not eligible for a refund.
* Subscription must be cancelled prior to subscription date to not be charged for the next month.
* If member is terminated for misuse, they are not eligible for a refund.
* Personal information provided to DKA will not be sold, given to vendors, or persons outside DKA. Your financial information is never available to DKA, only our payment processors.
* The security of this website and your information is priority. Our website and the vendors we use to manage the site have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse or alteration, and we shall have no liability to you or any third party from any loss, misuse or alteration. We do not and cannot represent or warrant that your access to the website is completely secure.
Address: Dave Kelley, 1605 W Barrow Drive, Chandler, Arizona, 85224-2290 United States
* If behavior or conduct is deemed unacceptable, unfriendly or inappropriate, your membership will be terminated. No refund of fees will be made.
* Members must not re-film or re-record the tutorials at any time. If this behavior is conducted, your membership will be terminated. You will not be entitled to a refund.
* You may not, without the prior written permission of DKA and the permission of any other relevant rights owner: broadcast, republish, upload to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party contact for any purpose.
* Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by DKA and violators will be prosecuted immediately.
* A confirmation email will be sent to you after subscription has been processed.
* If your account, username or password have been lost or stolen, you should promptly notify DKA.
* Membership is valid to 1 user, and can only be watched from 1 device at a time. If DKA is notified by their copyright team of infringement, membership will automatically be terminated. This includes sharing username and password.
* Members must not distribute downloads at any time. If this behavior is witnessed, your membership will be terminated. You will not be entitled to a refund.
Terms and Conditions
* DKA may revise or amend this Agreement at any time without specific notice to you.
* Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You further agree to immediately notify DKA of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
* Members must not distribute or repost downloads at any time. Reposting includes e-mails, website, any social media (including the Facebook conversation group) etc. If this behavior is witnessed, your membership will be terminated. You will not be entitled to a refund.